Being one of the most popular chat applications, WhatsApp is quite successful in providing the best services for its users through its convenience and various attractive features. In fact, the active users themselves can reach 1 billion each day.
Unfortunately, there are still people who feel insecure using WhatsApp. This is because this application requires users to use the cellphone number as a verification tool and then use it to exchange contacts.
Not a few people who want to use WhatsApp to just chat without having their cellphone numbers that are fairly private are known to others. Take it easy, if you belong to one of the types of people above, Jaka has a solution to answer your concerns.
Jaka will give you tips on how to activate a WhatsApp account without having to verify using a cellphone number. There are three ways or methods that will be shared, but first of all you must first install the WhatsApp application itself.
For those of you who have already installed and want to re-create an account without an HP number, it means you have to delete it first and then install it again.
Here are three ways to activate a WhatsApp account without verifying the cellphone number:
Install WhatsApp and Verification with Fake Numbers
The first way is to use fake numbers, assisted with additional applications, TextNow. Next step by step:
- Install the TextNow application
- After that, you will get a number from the application.
- Use that number to verify your WhatsApp account.
- Just calm down, verification will definitely fail because the number cannot receive SMS verification.
- To verify ownership of whatsApp account, use my phone feature, press “Call Me”.
- You will receive a call from the operator who tells the verification code.
Your WhatsApp account is complete.
So, How to use WhatsApp WITHOUT a mobile number, hopefully useful.